Enrollment for the winter semester 2018/2019
Depending on whether you will enroll in a normal study program of the RWTH Aachen or whether you will study at the International Academy and depending on your degree course the study and examination regulations state different rules concerning your particpiation in RWTH German Language Courses.
- Electrical Engineering, Information Technology and Computer Engineering
- Media Informatics
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Software Systems Engineering
- Railway Systems Engineering (Specialization of the study program "Transport Engineering and Mobility")
- Master Program "Engineering"
- CAME (Computer Aided cnception and Production in Mechanical Engineering)
- PSE (Production Systems Engineering)
- Master Program "Management and Engineering"
- MME-PS (Production Systems)
- MME-CAME (Computer Aided cnception and Production in Mechanical Engineering)
- MME-EPS (Electrical Power systems)
- MME-CONSTRUCT (Structural Engineering and Risk Management of Industrial Facilities)
Should you be in doubt as to which study program you will enroll in please contact the Student Advice Center.
Students who are particpants in the progams Textile and MPC physics at the International Academy or are participating in study progams of the Business School should please get in touch their immediate contact person for information.