DSH Exam Preparation Course 200
The DSH Exam Preparation Course 200 is comprised of 200 contact hours of German language instruction (1 contact hour = 45 min) and includes the fee for one DSH exam at the RWTH Language Center. Courses start either in October and end in December or start in April and end in June.
In order to register for this course you must have completed the B2 level (of the Common European Frame of Reference). You have to prove your knowledge by one of the following certificates:
- Goethe Insitute Certificate B2
- TestDaF TDN 4 or 5 in most components and only one 3 ( no lower mark)
- DSH 1
- Certificate of a University German course, attesting to a completed B2 level.
Certificates should not be older than 2 years and the grade should be at least "befriedigend".
Scope of the Offer
The course fee covers:
- one course unit of 10 weeks with 20 contact hours per week
- 200 contact hours of German language instruction in total
- Schedule: Monday to Friday: 8:30am till 12 noon
- Access to RWTH L²P learning platform
- Guaranteed place in one DSH Exam at the RWTH Language Center (subsequent to the last course unit)
- Exam fees for one DSH Exam at the RWTH Language Center (subsequent to the last course unit)
- Individual determination of your German language proficiency (placement test)
- Participation certificate (if course is completed successfully)
- Listening comprehension training
- Reading comprehension training
- Guided text production
- Scientific writing text analysis
- Responding independently in dialogues
- Oral expression
- Appropriate cultural behaviour in oral communication
- EUR 800 + 50 EUR registration fee
A semesterticket for public transportation and accommodation is not included in the course fee.
You will receive all further information during the online registration. If you have other questions, please consult our Infostelle/Service-Point.